Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where Can I Find A Breeder For Geckos In Sydney Tell Me!!! I'm Interested In Buying Gecko's From Breeders Near Sydney. Where Can I Find A Breeder?

I'm interested in buying gecko's from breeders near Sydney. Where can I find a breeder? - where can i find a breeder for geckos in sydney tell me!!!

As far as I know, pet shops in NSW are not permitted to sell the reptile. My question is, based on the assumption that this is true. If you do all the shops who know PET sell Gecko is working too hard.

1 comments:

Thea said...

This assumption is correct. You can purchase additional licenses reptile breeders and fans. You will find in the clubs of the reptiles. A list of some clubs in New South Wales at this link.
http://www.amonline.net.au/factSheets/re ...

Post a Comment