Monday, February 15, 2010

Ks License Templates Can I Fly With An Expired KS Drivers License Frm CA To NE?

Can I fly with an expired KS drivers license frm CA to NE? - ks license templates

If he chose to California a year ago and KS DL ran in December. I have 14 weeks to obtain a copy of my birth certificate, but now need to modify a copy of the certificate of marriage to explain the name. NE must fly to the wedding of the daughter in a week ... KS had conquered my DL as ID. Can I fly on United Airlines?

2 comments:

Richard G said...

It is better to ask that the African Union, but if you take your trip a national (CA California, not Canada), I'm pretty sure it's good. They're just not looking for proof of identity and whether the license.

iceman said...

Yes

Technically speaking, identification is expected to be valid and not expired, but the opportunities are to be seen equal to zero. Even if they do, find a way to get through security.

Post a Comment