Friday, February 19, 2010

What Temp Is Salmon Don Student Accomodation: Freezer Left Open Overnight! What Is Safe To Eat?

Student accomodation: Freezer left open overnight! What is safe to eat? - what temp is salmon don

"Kay, I began to live in the homes of students in school and my parents gave me a very nice load of frozen foods continue for several weeks. However, last night, someone left open the refrigerator. I have no idea how long was that it was open, only 9 ยบ C when they meet.
List of things I had in the freezer:

Frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen Peas
2-waves dinner - chicken, salmon
Microwaves with fish and sauce packets
Oven chips
Mini Pizzas

Then, if something is safe to save. The temperature is about 2 degrees, and I did not really state anything. I do not want to buy new foods, but I do not want to kill! Any help would be very grateful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 degrees is always even lower than the temperature of the refrigerator so that you do not not eat today or tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You can not refreeze anything, otherwise you can get a food poisoning.

Post a Comment