Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hynix Laptop Memory Memory Chips And Compatibility?

Memory chips and compatibility? - hynix laptop memory

I bought two new chip RAM for my laptop ... that much work. But since I only two slots, I had to remove the two pieces that were already there. (No wonder - I knew that before purchase.) Now I have these old processors.

Can I use them and put them on my old laptop? The machine is a Compaq Presario M2105US. I went to the HP / Compaq site to their "What memory should I buy and use? Service, but the laptop is not on the list ... I think he is too old (I l I bought in 2005) .

In any case, the memory chips that I have two chips of 512 MB (the M2105US it will take a maximum of 1 GB, so that the work is ...). I have no idea what the number of chips, but what he said:
Hynix: 512 2Rx16 PC2-5300S-555-12
Hence follows: HYMP564S64CP6-Y5 AB 0726

And on the back, there are four groups of numbers (and letters):
K000052610
WK731T
P5573100428
PK052005H10

Two questions on this topic:
1) memory chips, which in myOld Compaq?
2) If you can not find # 1, then perhaps you can tell me what would happen if I decided to stay in these chips, and not just to see? If not compatible, I had the computer? Or is only just beginning, and then I'll be back in the original document set?

Any advice would be really useful!
Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if they are compatible work.absolutely not hurt to try it.

Anonymous said...

if they are compatible work.absolutely not hurt to try it.

Anonymous said...

Given what you've suggested, should the RAM does not work. DDR2 memory is you've got (as mentioned PC5300), and RAM than arriving at your old 333MHz laptop - including PC2700.

A team for DDR DDR2 can not be used.

Post a Comment